We have job openings for the positions posted below. Please email your cv and cover letter to email@example.com. Only candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Balfour Kinross is currently searching for an Executive Assistant to support our executive team. This position is best suited for a candidate that is interested in joining a team that is hyper focused, engaged, and seeking personal and business excellence. First task, come up with a better word than excellence.
There may be opportunities for travel. You will be free to work mostly mobile if you wish. We are a results only employer, task based, and solely interested in delivering the attainment of set goals. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Prepare written materials and copy to be used in various formats. Prepare reports, memos, and documents.
- Records management
- Process issuances of securities (shares, warrants, options, etc.)
- Assist with regulatory filings
- Monitor scheduled monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory filings
- Prepare and review legal documentation
- Ensure accurate and timely communication with related professional services, legal, accounting, banking.
- Prepare invoices and expense reports
- File financial records and invoices according to records management procedures
- Manage calendar, meetings, appointments, etc.
- Attend all meetings as well as the AGM
- Prepare meeting agendas and supporting materials for distribution
- Ensure the timely distribution of materials
- Draft minutes of meetings, resolutions and standard agreements
- Set up annual general meetings
- Support with meeting, travel and other arrangements
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Post secondary education in arts, business, office management
- 3+ years corporate or executive experience preferred
- Public company experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency in the use of computer software for word processing, spreadsheets, email, Internet
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be personable, trustworthy, focused, and adaptable.